While every season is a new opportunity to build sturdy foundations for children, April is Child Abuse Prevention Month (CAP Month) and we ALL have a stake in preparing Connecticut’s children to grow up to be healthy thriving members of our community. Every April, CAP Month recognizes the necessity of communities working together to promote the social and emotional well-being of all children and their families.
The statewide 2022 Child Abuse Prevention Month theme is: Growing better together, we CAN prevent child abuse, Connecticut!
CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION MONTH DIGITAL TOOLKIT
Download the CAP Month Toolkit assets in the accordion dropdowns below.
Spanish assets will be added as they’re available.
CAP MONTH CAMPAIGN GUIDE
- Child Abuse Prevention Month 2022 Talking Points – English
- Mes de la prevención del abuso infantil 2022 Ejemplos de puntos de conversación – Spanish Version COMING SOON
SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
FLYER & POSTER FILES
PHOTO & CONSENT PHOTO, VIDEO, STORY FORM
- Photo & Video Consent Release – English COMING SOON
CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION MONTH EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
Social Media Calendar- Click below to download this year’s 2022 social media calendar for Child Abuse Prevention Month.
CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION (CAP) MONTH 2022 SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
- CAP Month Campaign Guide – English / (Spanish Coming Soon)
- CAP Month 2022 Social Media Calendar – English Excel Doc / (Spanish Coming Soon)
- CAP Month 2022 Graphics:
*Feel free to add your own logo but please do not cover or altar any Prevent Child Abuse America or Prevent Child Abuse NC logos.